Brighton and Hove Albion made their interests in Levi Colwill known before the end of last season. Levi Colwill made a good impression at the Amex Stadium last season and Brighton and Hove Albion are keen on keeping him next season by signing him permanently this summer.
Chelsea’s stance on Levi Colwill has always been cleared. The West London club aren’t interested in selling Levi Colwill as they want to keep him in the first team next season.
This summer, Chelsea has already rejected an offer from Brighton and Hove Albion over Levi Colwill. The Seagulls made an offer of £30million but Chelsea rejected it.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Brighton and Hove Albion is preparing to make an improved offer by tabling a bid worth £40million but, Chelsea is expected to reject it.
One thing that Todd Boehly must know is that the way Chelsea treat Brighton and Hove Albion might reflect on their future negotiation with the club.
Chelsea wants to sign Ecuadorian Midfielder Moises Caicedo from Brighton and Hove Albion this summer. The Young Midfielder has been their priority Target after the West London club lost both Alexis Mac Allister and Manuel Ugarte.
Moises Caicedo is wanted by Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea. Chelsea can use Levi Colwill’s deal to get an advantage over Manchester United and Arsenal or it might also put the West London club at odds with Brighton.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season