Why Chelsea Fans Are Praising Mudryk After His Interview With Sky Sports
Mykhaylo Mudryk has enjoyed an unending supports of Chelsea Fans since he joined the West London club in January from Shakhtar Donestk for a fee of £88million.
Despite the struggles of the 22-year-old on the pitch to make impact in Chelsea’s Blue jersey, the Fans of the West London club haven’t turned on him or criticized him for his lacklustre performance.
On Saturday afternoon, Sky Sports published the details of the exclusive interview Mykhaylo Mudryk had with the media house ahead of the UEFA Euro Qualifiers between the England National team and the Ukrainian National team that will take place on Sunday at Wembley Stadium.
Mykhaylo Mudryk spoke highly about Chelsea and how he usually tell his Compatriot Oleksandr Zinchenko that Chelsea is the best club in London. He also told Sky Sports that London is Blue in the interview.
Mykhaylo Mudryk’s claims in the interview with Sky Sports has earned the Ukrainian Winger more praises and plaudits from Chelsea Fans on the social media. Mudryk was bound to join Arsenal in January before Chelsea hijacked the deal. Despite his struggles at the West London club, he still believes that they are better than Arsenal.The attention of the Fans will be on him on Sunday when Ukraine faces England at Wembley Stadium in the UEFA Euro Qualifiers.
- Chelsea players who could takeover Ngolo Kante’s iconic squad number (7)
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Real Madrid Receive Havertz Boost, Caicedo Considering Summer Option
- Transfer News: Ngolo Kante On The Verge Of Joining Al-Ittihad, Chelsea To Rival Liverpool For Romeo
- Why Chelsea Should Be Careful About Turning Down Brighton’s Interests In Levi Colwill This Summer
- Transfer: Done deal; Chelsea to demand £75m for Kai Havertz; Chelsea open talks for Neymar