Chelsea Manager, Thomas Tuchel had to face questions ahead of Chelsea’s 6th round FA cup tie against Luton on Wednesday. The German was asked questions especially on the ongoing situation at Ukraine and Roman Abramovich’s current situation with Chelsea.
In an emotional response, Tuchel stated that he will stop answering such questions, explaining that he is not a Politician and questions on the Ukrainian War should towards him should stop.
On Roman Abramovich, Tuchel revealed that the situation at Chelsea is still normal and questions on the Russian Billionaire’s current situation at the club for him should stop.Tuchel was very emotional in his responses and explained further that he is just a Coach and questions like this are not meant for him.
This press conference only goes to show the annoying the Media can be sometimes, asking questions that are totally unrelated to the matter which is Chelsea’s FA cup match against Luton.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension