Chelsea are one of the most active clubs in the transfer market. The Blues plan on strengthening their squad ahead of next season competitions and they have shown interests in signing some players this summer.
Leeds United winger Raphinha has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea. The Blues have reportedly agreed to pay Leeds asking price inorder to secure the signature of the 25 year old forward. However, they face tough competition from Barcelona who have also shown interests in signing the premier league forward.
Juventus defender Mathijs De Ligt has been linked with Chelsea but the Blues are yet to reach an agreement with the Old lady.
Juventus are focusing on Timo Werner as the makeweight in a deal for De Ligt who wants to move to Stamford Bridge this summer. The Blues are willing to offer Timo Werner or Christian Pulisic as part of the deal for Mathijs De Ligt.
AC Milan are interested in signing Hakim Ziyech on a paid loan with an option to buy. The Blues are willing to cover part of Ziyech’s salary and the 29 year old is getting close to join the Serie A side.
Barcelona are interested in signing Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta but the deal is getting complicated. Azpilicueta’s teammate Marcos Alonso is close to joining Barcelona with the Catalan club hopeful of signing the 31 year old for £8.6 million
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension