We Preferred Some More Youth‘ – Chelsea Fans React to Thomas Tuchel’s Starting XI to Face Watford #CHEWAT
Chelsea fans have reacted to Thomas Tuchel’s starting XI to face Watford in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon.
Thomas Tuchel has made five changes from his team that drew 1-1 to Leicester City on Thursday night.
Chelsea XI to face Watford: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Kante, Saul, Kenedy, Ziyech, Havertz, Mount
Bench: Kepa, Chilwell, Chalobah, Sarr, Barkley, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic, Lukaku
Kenedy and Saul Niguez are both handed rare starts, with the latter set to play his final game for the club before his loan spell ends and he returns to Atletico Madrid.
Kai Havertz, Mason Mount and Cesar Azpilicueta all start for the Blues on the final day of the season.
Here is how the Chelsea fans have reacted on social media to the starting XI
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’