Chelsea fans have reacted to Thomas Tuchel’s starting XI to face Watford in the Premier League on Sunday afternoon.
Thomas Tuchel has made five changes from his team that drew 1-1 to Leicester City on Thursday night.
Chelsea XI to face Watford: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Rudiger, James, Kante, Saul, Kenedy, Ziyech, Havertz, Mount
Bench: Kepa, Chilwell, Chalobah, Sarr, Barkley, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Pulisic, Lukaku
Kenedy and Saul Niguez are both handed rare starts, with the latter set to play his final game for the club before his loan spell ends and he returns to Atletico Madrid.
Kai Havertz, Mason Mount and Cesar Azpilicueta all start for the Blues on the final day of the season.
Here is how the Chelsea fans have reacted on social media to the starting XI
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension