Watch Chelsea joker Antonio Rudiger go cross-eyed and pull faces at camera in interview before he bursts out laughing
CHELSEA joker Antonio Rudiger went cross-eyed and pulled faces at the camera in an interview before bursting out laughing.
The world-class defender, 29, showed off his funny side after Chelsea’s FA Cup semi-final win over Crystal Palace on Sunday.
Rudiger, out of contract this summer, put in another commanding performance as goals from Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Mason Mount sealed victory at Wembley.
Rudiger joined Mount for a post-match interview with Chelsea TV after the final whistle.
And as the host asked the pair for their thoughts, Rudiger could not help himself from playing the prankster.
The German stared down the camera as he crossed his eyes while smiling.
Rudiger then opened his eyes wide while gurning as Mount watched on bemused.
But when the interviewer drew attention to it, Rudiger and Mount both burst out laughing.
It’s not the first time Rudiger has raised eye-brows with his cheeky antics.
The centre-back first came out of his shell after Chelsea’s FA Cup final win over Man United in 2018, with footage showing him busting out his best dance moves in the changing room
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’