Hakim Ziyech was capture on screen nutmeg N’Golo Kante and Antonio Rudiger during Chelsea final preparations ahead of Brentford clash.
With the Blues prepared to return to action following international break, Ziyech, Kante and Rudiger was among Thomas Tuchel’s men who put through their paces at club training ground on Friday.
There’s a lot of dramatic screen during Friday’s training session at Cobham but the one which caught everyone’s attention was when Hakim Ziyech nutmeg N’Golo Kante and Antonio Rudiger.
The Moroccan international who has been in excellent form in recent months seen cheeky nutmeg Kante and Rudiger as pair look shape in training ahead of Brentford clash.
The Blues will be aiming of continue their momentum run of form by record seven straight win in all competitions when lock horns with Brentford at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
And will the available of entirely Thomas Tuchel’s squad there’s hope of getting all three points when lock horns with local rivals Brentford on Saturday afternoon.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season