CESAR AZPILICUETA angrily confronted a Chelsea fan in the stands after the 4-2 defeat to Arsenal.
Captain Azpilicueta appeared to take exception to something the fan shouted after the referee blew for full-time.
The defender then walked over to the stand and began gesturing at the fan, who was rather taken aback.
He first appeared to argue his case before holding his hands up to the Spaniard to apologise.
Other Chelsea fans in the area seemed to be offering support to Azpilicueta – telling him to ignore the fan who likely voiced criticism of the result.
César Azpilicueta approaches Chelsea fans following their 4-2 defeat to Arsenal 😳 pic.twitter.com/cmeOjwcZvA
— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) April 20, 2022
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension