Images and videos have surfaced of Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante visiting his parents’ hometown and country of birth Mali
Ngolo Kante visited Mali without any paparazzi, security men or flashy cars and took humble pictures with the villagers
The France international is said to have reportedly asked to leave the French national camp early due to ‘personal reasons’ to make the visits
The France international is said to have reportedly asked to leave the French national camp early due to ‘personal reasons’ to make the visits.
According to news gathered on social media, Kante went to his hometown to visit the graves of his father and brother.
From the pictures making the rounds, Kante went to Mali in very modest clothes, without any noticeable paparazzi or security men or flashy cars, and took pictures and videos with the villagers without restriction.
Many social media users have praised the humility of the 30-year-old despite being one of the most successful football players with the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA World Cup all in his trophy cabinet.
— News Fact Nigeria (@Newsfactnigeria) March 27, 2022
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension