Images and videos have surfaced of Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante visiting his parents’ hometown and country of birth Mali
(Video) Watch Ngolo Kante visit Mali and take humble pictures with his villagers
Ngolo Kante visited Mali without any paparazzi, security men or flashy cars and took humble pictures with the villagers
The France international is said to have reportedly asked to leave the French national camp early due to ‘personal reasons’ to make the visits
The France international is said to have reportedly asked to leave the French national camp early due to ‘personal reasons’ to make the visits.
According to news gathered on social media, Kante went to his hometown to visit the graves of his father and brother.
From the pictures making the rounds, Kante went to Mali in very modest clothes, without any noticeable paparazzi or security men or flashy cars, and took pictures and videos with the villagers without restriction.
Many social media users have praised the humility of the 30-year-old despite being one of the most successful football players with the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League, and the FIFA World Cup all in his trophy cabinet.
— News Fact Nigeria (@Newsfactnigeria) March 27, 2022
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’