Real Madrid have reportedly ready to sell Eden Hazard, Mariano Diaz, Luka Jovic, Dani Ceballos and Jesus Vallejo in upcoming summer transfer window.
Hazard, 31, completing a sensational £130million to Real Madrid in 2019, but the Belgian skipper never getting close to the level he consistently reached in west London due to series of injury problem since arrival.
Due to his struggles, and snubbed by Carlo Ancelotti in several occasions this term, Hazard is expected leave the Spanish capital club this summer. Arsenal with newfound Premier League big spenders Newcastle United reportedly interested in bringing the 31-year-old back to the English league.
However, Hazard is prefer Stamford Bridge return, as he looks to hit the ground for the European champions once more before retirement from football.
During his time at Stamford Bridge, Hazard made over 350 appearances, scored 110 goals with additional of 78 assists and helped the club win six major trophies, including two Premier League titles.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension