Chelsea have ended this campaign with brilliant result as Thomas Tuchel’s men defeat Watford at Stamford Bridge on Sunday evening.
The Blues made impressive start to the game and found themselves lead inside 11 minutes through Kai Havertz.
The German star put Chelsea ahead in the 11th minute when he ran in unmarked to meet a low cross from Brazilian winger Kenedy.
Chelsea unable to extend their tally, and Watford took the opportunity and scored the equaliser goal through Dan Gosling, who headed home with two minutes on the clock
Ross Barkley quickly turned in Reece James’ cross however, to ensure that Chelsea just about ended their home Premier League campaign with more wins than draws.
Stamford Bridge played host to a last-day-of-term affair, with Watford already relegated and Chelsea only requiring to go through the motions to seal third spot.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension