Two Teams Chelsea Could Face In The UEFA Champions League Quarter Final This Season.
Chelsea football club of England defeated Losc Lille to qualify for the UEFA champions league quarter final. Chelsea FC have qualified alongside Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Benfica, Atletico Madrid, and Villareal.
The UEFA champions league draw for the quarter-finals will be done on Friday, 18th March, 2022, in European football governing house in Nyon, Switzerland.
Here are two teams Chelsea FC could face in the UEFA Champions League quarter final this season:
The UEFA champions league draw will be held on Friday ,as the eight (8) European teams will be looking to konw their opponents in the quarter-finals stages of the competition.
However, Chelsea football club have an excellent record of five (5) clean sheets and six (6) wins in eight (8) games in the UEFA champions league this season.
Chelsea football club could play against Atletico Madrid or Benfica in the UEFA champions league quarter final. The Blues could face Atletico Madrid or Benfica.
1. Atletico Madrid
Chelsea football club might be a bit happy if they are drawn aganist LaLiga side Atletico Madrid in the quarter final, having beaten them last season home and away. The blues will go into the game with extra confidence as might win the games.
Chelsea football club could be drawn to play against Benfica in the UEFA champions league quarter final this season, as the defending champions have defeated Benfica in the UEFA Europa league.
What’s your talk on this post?
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’