Chelsea football club of England defeated Losc Lille to qualify for the UEFA champions league quarter final. Chelsea FC have qualified alongside Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Liverpool, Benfica, Atletico Madrid, and Villareal.
The UEFA champions league draw for the quarter-finals will be done on Friday, 18th March, 2022, in European football governing house in Nyon, Switzerland.
Here are two teams Chelsea FC could face in the UEFA Champions League quarter final this season:
The UEFA champions league draw will be held on Friday ,as the eight (8) European teams will be looking to konw their opponents in the quarter-finals stages of the competition.
However, Chelsea football club have an excellent record of five (5) clean sheets and six (6) wins in eight (8) games in the UEFA champions league this season.
Chelsea football club could play against Atletico Madrid or Benfica in the UEFA champions league quarter final. The Blues could face Atletico Madrid or Benfica.
1. Atletico Madrid
Chelsea football club might be a bit happy if they are drawn aganist LaLiga side Atletico Madrid in the quarter final, having beaten them last season home and away. The blues will go into the game with extra confidence as might win the games.
Chelsea football club could be drawn to play against Benfica in the UEFA champions league quarter final this season, as the defending champions have defeated Benfica in the UEFA Europa league.
What’s your talk on this post?
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension