Today is the day where the anxious wait will hopefully be over and we will find out who the final contenders are to buy Chelsea Football Club.
Many parties have been named, and many have been vocal with it, whilst some have stayed pretty quiet.
Regardless of how they have moved during this, the decision is set to be announced today with 3 or 4 final bidders going through to the final stages of shortlisting, and then we must put our faith with the decision makers and hope that they leave us in the best possible hands going forward.
It’s potentially a huge day for our future, and then a huge couple of weeks afterwards as they decide who will be the final winner.
Two frontrunners, according to The Telegraph, are the Todd Boehly consortium, who they claim are expected to be shortlisted, and Sir Martin Broughton’s consortium
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension