Chelsea are facing a difficult moment with Roman the club owner sanctioned by the UK government. Russia government under president Vladimir Putin had taken actions of invasion to Ukraine and the two countries are at war.
The consequences have been felt heavily at Chelsea and the Russian has been banned from selling a club. More difficult moment awaits where they can not do more tickets sell as well.
Meanwhile both Kante and Jorginho are entering their last 12 months of their current contracts. As Mount a midfielder as well was set for contract extensions. So is Recce James who has been eyed by Manchester City and Real Madrid.
While Rudiger, Christensen and Cesar are all set to try and walk out of Chelsea in the summer. When there a allowed due to contracts expiry in June. And now as per an update from Fabrizio, “I trust in everyone who is in charge in the government.
To find a solution that keeps us going through the season. And give us the possibility to be in charge of our actions in the summer. “Concluded the Germany tactician in his pre-match press conference yesterday Thomas Tuchel.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension