Raheem Sterling has reportedly given the condition under which he could consider a potential move to Chelsea. According to The Daily Mail, Raheem Sterling has indicated that he would only consider a move to Chelsea if he is assured regular playing time by Tuchel. Sterling, whose contract expires next summer, has been linked with a move away from Manchester City this summer, with Chelsea being the frontrunners to land his signature.
The Daily Mail reports that Sterling wants assurance from Tuchel regarding his playing time as well as the club’s visions and objectives. Sterling doesn’t want to end up a bench player at Chelsea, and he would need regular minutes so he can get picked for England’s World Cup squad. Manchester City value Sterling at around £60 million
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension