Transfer News: Star Player To Chelsea Almost Done, Thiago Urges Top Player To Push For Chelsea Move
Star Player To Chelsea Almost Done
Chelsea have reached an agreement with Leeds United for the £60m transfer of winger Raphinha, with personal terms to be discussed next, the deal is said to be almost done according to Italian Journalist Fabrizio Romano. The Blues have agreed to send Romelu Lukaku on loan to Inter Milan just one year after signing him from the Serie A giants for around €115 million.
Thiago Urges Top Player To push for Chelsea Move
Chelsea star urges Neymar to push for Stamford Bridge switch amid uncertainty around PSG future. Chelsea defender Thiago Silva has said that he would prefer to see Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) star Neymar play for the Premier League club. The 30-year-old is contracted with PSG till 2025, but rumours have begun to circulate about his future recently. Earlier this week, journalist Ekrem Konur said that Chelsea and Juventus are interested to acquire the services of the Brazilian attacker.
Lukaku arrives in Italy for his medical with Inter Milan ahead of loan move
Romelu Lukaku has touched down in Milan as he gets set to put his Chelsea misery behind him and complete his loan move back to Serie A giants Inter. Footage which has circulated online shows Lukaku arriving back into Italy on Tuesday where he is greeted by a crowd of fans chanting his name. Lukaku had a big smile on his face as he waved to those who came over to greet him.
Minamino joins Monaco
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’