Transfer News: New Signing Set For Official Announcement, Lewandowski Open To Chelsea Move
New Chelsea signing set for official announcement
A player who underwent the most of his medical exams last night will be announced by Chelsea at any moment.
It has taken some time for the Men’s squad to make its first signing under the leadership of Todd Boehly.
The Blues have undoubtedly lagged behind the competition as a result of the sanctions and ownership change, but they must now pick up the pace in this game of catch-up if they want to give Thomas Tuchel a team that is prepared to compete for the title next season.
Raheem Sterling, who will be moving from Manchester City, reportedly finished the first portion of his medical last night, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Lewandowski open to Chelsea if Barcelona deal collapses
If his preferred agreement with Barcelona falls through, Robert Lewandowski is reportedly open to a move to Stamford Bridge. If the 33-year-old Bayern Munich striker’s Camp Nou deal falls through, The Mail, citing Germany’s Bild, reports that Chelsea and Paris St. Germain would enter the fray for his services. Then, with the Blues in need of a new center-forward following Romelu Lukaku’s loan move to Inter Milan, West London is thought to be his favoured destination
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’