Dembele set to become Chelsea first summer signing
The forward has decided to join Chelsea, and an official announcement is expected shortly.
Chelsea are reportedly close to signing Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele on a free transfer.
Todo Fichajes reports that the France international has chosen Chelsea over PSG in order to gain more playing time, with an official announcement expected soon.
Dembele has had a mixed season since his big move to Barcelona a few years ago, despite previously looking like one of the world’s most exciting young players while at Borussia Dortmund.
Dembele may soon be reunited with his former Dortmund manager, Thomas Tuchel, which could be beneficial to his career.
Manchester United set to sign Vitinha
According to reports in Portugal, Manchester United is the’most interested’ in triggering Porto midfielder Vitinha’s £34 million release clause.
The 22-year-old, whose full name is Vtor Machado Ferreira, has already played in the Premier League, having spent the 2020-21 season on loan at Wolves.
Wolves turned down the opportunity to buy him for £17 million due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but he is now reportedly set to return to the Premier League.
According to the Portuguese newspaper Record, Vitinha, who returned to Porto last season and helped them win the double, is set for a ‘imminent’ departure.
According to the Record, his €40 million (£34 million) buyout clause ‘will be exercised’ by a Premier League club.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension