Star player arrives London for Chelsea medical
According to Football.London, Man City star, Raheem Sterling has arrived in London to undergo his Chelsea medical ahead of a £47.5 million move from Man City. His medical is scheduled to take place on Sunday. Sterling will sign a contract with Chelsea that will keep him at the club until 2027 with the option to extend by a further year. Sterling is expected to be announced in the coming days as Chelsea’s first signing in the Todd Boehly era
1. Raheem Sterling To Chelsea Already Done
According to Fabrizio Romano, all is now set for Chelsea to announce the signing of Raheem Sterling from Manchester City. Sterling, who would be Chelsea’s first signing, has signed his contract with the club until 2027 and has already completed the main part of his medicals yesterday, it’s only a matter of time before the official announcement arrives.
2. Chelsea No Longer Favourites To Sign Raphinha
According to Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea may no longer be favourites to sign Raphinha from Leeds. The Brazilian star, who has not been interested in a move to the club, has been pushing in the last 48h as he now believes his move to Barcelona is ‘imminent’.
Having increased their offer, Leeds are now set to accept Barcelona’s latest verbal offer, which is said to be around €72m.
3. Dembélé To Remain At Barcelona
After tempting offers from different clubs across Europe, Ousmane Dembélé is expected to remain at Barcelona. Dembélé, who has been having issues with Barcelona regarding his contract extension, has now accepted a lower salary to remain at the club until 2024.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension