Here are some of the latest transfer news from some of the top sources in Europe…
Chelsea Overtake Arsenal In Caicedo Race.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Chelsea have overtaken Arsenal in the race for Caicedo. Moisés Caicedo has not agreed personal terms with anyone; he is considering options, and Chelsea are 100% in the race, while Arsenal’s interest remains alongside that of Manchester United.
Chelsea is convinced he’s perfect for their ideas. I heard from sources that the price will be £70–80 million, not £100 million, because of a pact between Caicedo and De Zerbi. He wants a new opportunity, and Chelsea is leading the race.
Source: Fabrizio Romano.
Real Madrid Ready To Abandon Havertz Pursuit.
According to Fabrizio Romano, Real Madrid like Kai Havertz but they feel €60M plus add-ons is expensive. The operation is not advancing due to his price and Madrid are ready to abandon the pursuit. Real Madrid valued Havertz at €60m (inc. add-ons). Chelsea want a €85m package deal. The interest remains, but Real Madrid will NOT pay what Chelsea demands. Hence the interest is cooled.
Source: Fabrizio Romano
United Prepared To Wait For Harry Kane.
If Daniel Levy sticks to his position regarding Harry Kane, Manchester United are prepared to wait until he’s a free agent in 2024. Rasmus Højlund would then become a prime target. The player wants to join United now.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season