Chelsea are said to be confident of bringing Raheem Sterling to Stamford Bridge. The 27 year old could replace Romelu Lukaku upfront with the Belgian set to return to Inter Milan this summer.
Sterling grew up in London and a return to his home City may appeal, particularly with Chelsea a team who regularly compete for major honours.
Manchester City want around £60m if they are to let Raheem Sterling leave the club.
The England international has been linked with a move to Chelsea and the Premier League champions face a decision on the winger who has only 12 months on his deal at Etihad.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season