Chelsea managed to secure a win in their UEFA champions league clash against Lille on Tuesday night and they are allegedly keen on winning the title for the second time.
The Blues who are third in premier league standings are in fine form and apparently they can’t be underestimated to land another trophy literally after winning the club’s world cup some few days ago.
However according to Football Insider, Chelsea defender Cesar Azpilicueta might be heading for Barcelona’s move after confirmed reports that the Spanish club has already offered him a two year deal.
The 32 year old contract will be set to expire in summer and therefore he’s keen on leaving Stamford Bridge for Camp Nou with the London based heavyweights ready to let him go.
Meanwhile, it’s claimed that Azpilicueta’s camp believes that their player will war Barca’s shirt coming next season simply because Chelsea aren’t ready to offer a bumper deal than what the Spanish club has offered.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension