Chelsea will be renewing their sponsorship deal with Three after all, a club source has revealed.
The telecoms company pushed to have their branding removed from Chelsea’s shirts early in the Spring, when Roman Abramovich was sanctioned by the UK government.
There were strong rumours at the time that the club would have to play without the Three logo on their shirts, but things soon calmed down, and talk of blank kits disappeared pretty quickly once it was announced that Abramovich was selling the club.
There had been doubt about the deal continuing after Three’s attempt to break off, even with Roman Abramovich gone. It hasn’t yet been clear which way Todd Boehly will go with these things, and a US based sponsor might have been expected.
The source could only confirm a further year of the association, after which Boehly may consider his options – and may think he can get a better offer, especially if next year is a successful one
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension