Chelsea football club takeover is already completed, with many reports confirming that the Barclay premier league officials and the UK Government have given Todd Boehly and his consortium their official approval.
Due to this great news, Chelsea football club will be expected to make some big summer transfer signing to strengthen their squad ahead of next season. Chelsea will be looking to strengthen their attacking line and also their defensive line following the expected departure of two of their defenders, (Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen).
Last season, Chelsea football club suffered from their inability to score goals making it difficult for them when they play against big clubs like Manchester City and Liverpool, as none of the Chelsea player scored up to 15 goals last season.
However, the We have sort out the transfer window and we are convinced that the trio of
Paris Saint-Germain winger Neymar has been linked with Chelsea football club in recent days. The Brazilian will be a great addition to the club, as they are desperately in need of goal scorers next season.
2. Christopher Nkunku:
Chelsea football club is among the top European clubs who are fighting to secure the signature of Christopher Nkunku this summer. The RB Leipzig winger scored 34 goals with 20 assists in all competitions this season.
3. Jules Kounde:
23years old Sevilla defender Jules Kounde isChelsea’s top priority, as the blues look forward to strengthen their defence following following the expected departure of Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen this summer.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season