1. Rumelu Lukaku
Chelsea top striker Romelu Lukaku have been Chelsea’s highest scorers this season. The Belgian striker have been playing regularly under Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel in his attack.
Rumelu Lukaku have played a big part in the team winning their first trophy this season and they are likely to win another by the end of the season.
2. Kai Havertz
Chelsea forward Kai Havertz had a clinical performance in their FIFA Club World Cup Victory and has been in good form for the blues recently.
3. Hakim Ziyech
The Moroccan winger has been in good form currently and he has been starting recently under Thomas Tuchel. Hakim Ziyech has not been that high-scoring this season due to lack of regular playing time.
Hakim Ziyech has scored 5 goals and provided 3 assists in all competitions for the blues. The Chelsea winger has been creating many chances for the team being the reason Chelsea has improved recently in their attack.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season