Thiago Silva hopes Cesar Azpilicueta decides to stay with Chelsea.
The Blues skipper has entered the final months of his contract with the Blues.
Barcelona are keen on luring him to Spain, and Silva has hailed the 32-year-old as a ‘spectacular footballer’.
“Cesar Azpilicueta, since I arrived, was one of my main sources of support,” Silva told Mundo Deportivo.
“There are players who have what it takes to be captain and he is one of them. He is a player who seeks union, who tries to help other.
“He is a spectacular footballer and a super-professional who, with certainty, deserves to be where is. Azpilicueta has beastly conditions
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension