Chelsea haven’t had the dreamed start to the Premier League this season. The West London club is currently languishing in the 14th position on the Premier league table, with 5 points from 6 games. That’s definitely a horrible stat for the Mauricio Pochettino’s squad this season.
The West London club has won just 1 Premier league game this season and they have lost 3 games.
While the Blues have struggled to score goals as it is their major problem on the pitch, the list of injured Players in the Mauricio Pochettino’s squad is enough to excuse their current torrid form.
At the moment, Chelsea has about 11 Players that are currently unavailable because of injury or suspension, that’s a whole starting lineup of Players that have been sidelined in the last few games that the West London club has played.
The likes of Malo Gusto and Nicolas Jackson have been suspended while Ben Chilwell, Christopher Nkunku, Reece James, Wesley Fofana, Trevoh Chalobah, Carney Chukwuemeka, Roméo Lavia, Benoît Badiashile and Marcus Bettinelli are unavailable because of injury.
Mauricio Pochettino could literally set up an entire starting lineup with these Players that are unavailable with Marcus Bettinelli as Goalkeeper while Wesley Fofana, Trevoh Chalobah and Benoit Badiashile will start in the defense.
Malo Gusto, Reece James, Carney Chukwuemeka and Romeo Lavia will play in the middle while Christopher Nkunku, Nicolas Jackson and Ben Chilwell will start in the Right wing, Central Forward and Left wing position respectively.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension