As per Nizaar Kinsella, the consortium have been encouraged to proceed with their bid ahead of the deadline.
He continues to state that their bid is being finalised and it will be sent to Raine Group before 9pm. There is a good active dialogue between those involved and have faced no issues in the process.
It is believed that Saudi Media Group can attract the most lucrative sponsors to Chelsea and broaden the club’s fanbase. They would also set up academies in the Middle East and use the women’s team to change perceptions of how the sport is perceived.
They intend to continue investing heavily in Chesea’s academy, as well as the women’s team.
Scroll to Continue
Thomas Tuchel Denies Involvement in Chelsea Sale Amid Raine Group Deadline
Tal Ben Haim Brokering Deal for Gulf-Base Billionaire Who Has Already Submitted £2BN Bid for Chelsea
‘We’ll Find a Way’ – Jorginho Speaks on Chelsea Travel Plans for FA Cup Quarter-Final Against Middlesbrough
As it stands, the Premier League would have little reason to block any sale to the group.
The latest name to be linked is a gulf-billionaire, who has Tal Ben Haim brokering a deal after he submitted a $2 billion bid.
It remains to be seen as to if there are any further twists and turns in the chase for the ownership at Stamford Bridge as we approach the deadline.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season