Romelu Lukaku has returned to Chelsea training ahead of their FA Cup semifinal against Crystal Palace.
The Sun says Lukaku is back in training with Chelsea – just in time to help revive his flagging season.
The Belgian has missed the last two games because of an Achilles injury as well as a dip in form.
But he joined the squad in a full session yesterday and could be fit for Sunday’s FA Cup semi-final against Crystal Palace.
The Cup is Chelsea’s last shot at a trophy this season and comes just five days after the club was left heartbroken by their dramatic exit from the Champions League quarter finals.
The 5-4 aggregate defeat to Real Madrid means Chelsea must now finish in the top four of the Premier League this season to play in Europe’s top competition again next term.
Lukaku has played just 41 minutes of football during the last four matches and has been bugged by the ankle problem for a couple of weeks
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension