Chelsea is set to make a long trip to Santiago Bernabeu for what could be their biggest game of the season. Frank Lampard’s men will face Real Madrid who is enjoying an impressive run of form. Madrid is currently in the Spanish Copa Del Rey finals after beating Barcelona 4-0 in Bernabeu Stadium.
The game will no doubt come as a punishment for the Blues who have been embarrassingly poor throughout this season. In the cost of a season, Chelsea has sacked two managers and yet it seems they didn’t get it right with the appointment of Frank Lampard who was sacked for Thomas Tuchel.
The likes of Thiago Silva and Mason Mount are set to miss the trip to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium due to muscle and thigh injuries respectively. Both players are Chelsea’s best in their position but the Blues will be unfortunate to play a team like Madrid without their best defender.
Cesar Azpilicueta has been sidelined for the conclusion and this fixture will come too soon for the Spanish international. Real Madrid on the other hand is enjoying a fully fit squad throughout the season. Ancelotti will never complain about injury issues, with Ferland Mendy the only absentee in his squad.
The much-anticipated fixture is scheduled to kick off at exactly 8:00 pm on Wednesday in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Madrid.
Kepa Arizabalaga, Fofana, Koulibaly, Cucurella, Reece James, Enzo Fernandez, Matteo Kovacic, N’golo Kante, Chilwell, Sterling, Kai Havertz, Joao Felix.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season