Reece James And Wesley Fofana Starts; Best Chelsea’s Lineup To Face Aston Villa Next Weekend
Chelsea takes on Aston Villa next week as the Premier League resumes, and fans would be hoping to see them have this first win in a long while.
Ahead of the game, the likes of Reece James, Wesley Fofana, and Ben Chilwell have all resumed training with the Blues, and they are all in contention for a start against Aston Villa next weekend. Ahead of next week, we preview how Chelsea’s team formation and lineup should look.
Below is how we feel Chelsea should lineup;
The likes of Mateo Kovacic, Ngolo Kante, and Thiago Silva are yet to resume training, however, fans would be hoping to see them return to the team soon.
Chelsea has had a very tough campaign this season, and they will be hoping to come out with all points against Unai Emery’s men.
Let’s have your thoughts on Chelsea’s potential lineup against Aston Villa via the comment sections
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’