Shocking rumors and speculations have emerged from various media sources, reporting that, Chelsea football club’s head coach, Thomas Tuchel has emerged as the manager, that is likely to take over from Carlo Ancelotti, provided that Real Madrid fires the Italian tactician (Ancelotti).
This shocking rumor and speculation became more stronger, following Real Madrid’s embarrassing El Clasico lost to Barcelona on last Sunday night. The worst embarrassment of it all was that, Real Madrid lost in front of their home fans.
However, with Thomas Tuchel, recording great successes at Chelsea football club, after his appointment as Chelsea’s head coach last season, there is no doubt that hosts of clubs will be queuing up for his services, in the summer, prior to Chelsea’s sale saga.
But I believe that the German tactician, Thomas Tuchel, should discard making a move to Real Madrid at the moment.
It might not be the best of luck for him (Tuchel) to move to Real Madrid club at the moment: it is no doubt that Chelsea football club has drastically improved in tactics, forms and successes ever since, Thomas Tuchel took over from Lampard, since last season till now. And Real Madrid’s offer is always tempting and irresistible. But I strongly believe that, Tuchel should try to stick with Chelsea football club at this trying times of Chelsea’s sale saga, because moving over to Real Madrid might become an unlucky move for him (Tuchel). And his coaching career will definitely be affected negatively, provided that, he (Tuchel) performs poorly as Real Madrid’s manager.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension