Reason why Tuchel should consider urging Chelsea’s board to buy Hazard in the summer.
Chelsea football club will be heavily involved in the upcoming summer transfer window, courtesy of the fact that some players needs to be replaced after their departure. Chelsea football club’s head coach, Thomas Tuchel also needs to reshuffle his frontline courtesy of their inconsistencies in scoring goals for the Chelsea’s squad. Because at it stands now, Chelsea football club lacks a player that is a consistent playmaker, who creates chances for goals and can score goals too.
However, Chelsea were the favorite club that would have signed Eden Hazard from Real Madrid in the past winter transfer window, but their negotiations for Hazard’s signature was stalled, when Hazard opted to stay at Real Madrid until summer.
But I strongly believe that Chelsea football club should not give up on their chase for Hazard’s signature in the upcoming summer transfer window. Because Hazard is definitely bond to leave Real Madrid courtesy of Ancelloti’s unfair treatment towards Hazard.
Hazard’s presence will assist Chelsea’s young attackers of Callum Hudson-Odoi, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount, Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech to become more dangerous and threatening: These Chelsea’s youngsters are great footballers but, they need to more tutorial from a player of Hazard’s quality, who would mentor them into becoming great assets for the Chelsea’s squad. Because if Chelsea’s board succeeds in capturing Hazard’s signature in the summer, then Hazard’s presence on the training ground and on the pitch will definitely assist these youngsters to gaining more adept skills, experience, decisive dribbling abilities etc.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’