Chelsea football club will be heavily involved in the upcoming summer transfer window, courtesy of the fact that some players needs to be replaced after their departure. Chelsea football club’s head coach, Thomas Tuchel also needs to reshuffle his frontline courtesy of their inconsistencies in scoring goals for the Chelsea’s squad. Because at it stands now, Chelsea football club lacks a player that is a consistent playmaker, who creates chances for goals and can score goals too.
However, Chelsea were the favorite club that would have signed Eden Hazard from Real Madrid in the past winter transfer window, but their negotiations for Hazard’s signature was stalled, when Hazard opted to stay at Real Madrid until summer.
But I strongly believe that Chelsea football club should not give up on their chase for Hazard’s signature in the upcoming summer transfer window. Because Hazard is definitely bond to leave Real Madrid courtesy of Ancelloti’s unfair treatment towards Hazard.
Hazard’s presence will assist Chelsea’s young attackers of Callum Hudson-Odoi, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz, Mason Mount, Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech to become more dangerous and threatening: These Chelsea’s youngsters are great footballers but, they need to more tutorial from a player of Hazard’s quality, who would mentor them into becoming great assets for the Chelsea’s squad. Because if Chelsea’s board succeeds in capturing Hazard’s signature in the summer, then Hazard’s presence on the training ground and on the pitch will definitely assist these youngsters to gaining more adept skills, experience, decisive dribbling abilities etc.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension