Chelsea football club’s squad will undergo a total overhauling in the summer by Chelsea’s manager, Thomas Tuchel, prior to the fact that some of Chelsea’s defenders and attackers are likely to exit the Chelsea’s squad by summer.
Chelsea football club’s board are in talks with so many players, concerning a possible switch to the Stamford Bridge in the upcoming summer transfer window. And reports from different media sources have divulged that Chelsea football club is currently tailing Ajax Winger, Antony and might sign him up in the upcoming summer transfer window.
However, Chelsea’s boss, Thomas Tuchel should urge the Chelsea’s board to hasten up and capture the signature of the Ajax winger, because rumors also have it that other clubs are also after his signature.
Reason: Antony is a Brazilian player, which means that his top form might not be affected by the toughness of the English Premier League competition: It is no doubt that most Brazilian players are hardly limited by the toughness or roughness of any league they find themselves in despite the continent. Many Brazilian players have shown their smartness, aggressiveness and successes in different league competitions.
The likes of Neymar at Paris Saint Germain, Vini Junior at Real Madrid, Richarlison at Everton, Rafinha at Leeds, have all proven that their top forms can not be limited by the nature of any league. Hence, there is no doubt that Antony will surely become a great asset to Chelsea’s squad, provided that Chelsea’s boss, Thomas Tuchel succeeds in signing him up in the upcoming summer transfer window
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension