There has risen an uproar in the heart of Chelsea football club’s fans, as their favorite candidate (The Saudi Media Group) for Chelsea’s takeover, were ruled out, leaving the Boehly’s consortium and Broughton’s consortium being the duo groups, shortlisted for Chelsea’s acquisition.
The Raine Group’s shortlist, indicates that the duo groups, shortlisted for the Chelsea football club’s takeover, are considered to be the highest bidders. It is true that Chelsea football club’s fans were expecting that Chelsea football club’s takeover, would have been handed over to the Saudi Media Group led by Mohamed Alkhereiji. However, I strongly believe that Boehly’s consortium might be the worthy candidates for the Chelsea’s takeover.
The Boehly’s consortium can boast of great investment in the World of sports: Reports from various media sources have it that, the Boehly’s consortium have been great investors in the World of sports. According to rumors and speculations, the Boehly’s consortium can boast of success in the world of football through their investments and stadium rehabilitations. I believe that the group will surely cause the Chelsea football club to great successes with their investments
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension