CHELSEA are interested in signing Harry Kane from Tottenham, according to reports made online.
Chelsea where interested in signing Kane last summer but the deal Collapsed and Chelsea are now ready to sign him after it became Obvious that Timo Werner would leave the Club this summer.
Harry Kane also has pending offer from Bayern Munich but he refused to move to Germany.
Harry Kane has not yet replied to Tottenham after they offered him a contract extension, with his current deal having two years remaining.
Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel says he could be of great asset to the team and could help them compete for the premier league tittle next season.
Tottenham are ready to listen to offers for him and are willing to sell him to increase their transfer budget.
Chelsea owner says he would love to bring their rivals’ talisman to Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension