Tuchel is believed to be a big fan of Sterling and sees the Englishman as an upgrade on Chelsea’s current attacking options. This move is looking increasingly possible due to the media reports of it.
But if Sterling eventually signs for Chelsea, his move will definitely have a negative impact on some of the current attacking Players at Chelsea. So here the Players that will be the most affected.
1. Hakim Ziyech
The Moroccan winger did not enjoy regular game time under Tuchel in this past season and Sterling joining will definitely negatively impact his future at Chelsea.
2. Timo Werner
The German Forward also had a similar case to Ziyech if not worse in terms of game time. He shone for few games towards the end of the just concluded season and that was it. Sterling obviously joining Chelsea and playing in a similar style as Werner, the German’s future at Chelsea could be thrown into uncertainty.
3. Christian Pulisic
The American winger has already been linked with a move away from Chelsea due to his reported poor relationship with Manager, Thomas Tuchel. Pulisic who also has a similar style as Sterling will definitely be pushing for a move away from Chelsea if the Man City man signs
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension