We’ve been waiting for this moment.
Finally we are able to quote the toe-curling – but still inexplicably watchable – Ben Foster “Fozcast” on Chelsea matters.
Goalkeeper Foster’s Watford side took on Crystal Palace recently, and from his position between the sticks he seems to have got a great view of the man who was running the show – Conor Gallagher.
His quotes today outline just how he feels about how good the on loan Chelsea man was.
He claimed it would cost “£70m plus” to buy the box to box terror.
Ben Foster: “I don’t think £50million is enough to buy Conor Gallagher. If Palace were to try and buy him, it’s got to be £70m-plus.”
(Fozcast – The Ben Foster Podcast)
Ben Foster: “All I can say is, playing against Conor Gallagher, he’s a beautiful player. He’s got it, he will be a player, a baller. #Chelsea have to play him.”
He called him a “beautiful player” and said Chelsea “have to play him.”
Let’s hope the Blues are listening. Just as with so many of our brilliant prospects before, we fear he’s going to get loaned out endlessly and then sold – with the club spending big to replace him with a European star who never settles.
For once, let’s listen to “Foz” and make sure that we don’t lose another gem from our stockpile
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension