Arsenal secured a comfortable win in their last pre-season clash against Chelsea in Las Vegas on Sunday morning.
It was an incredible performance from Arsenal and Mikel Arteta would be really pleased with the result.
Though, Chelsea started the game on the front foot as they dominated possession for most part of the first 45 minutes. However, it was Arsenal that managed to find the back of the net on two different occasions.
Gabriel Jesus gave Arsenal the lead in the 15th minute with a brilliant finish from close range before Odegaard compounded Chelsea’s mystery right before the end of the first half.
Things got even worse for Chelsea in the second half. Two brilliant goals from Lokonga and Saka secured an emphatic victory in what seems to be their last pre-season game.
Despite Chelsea’s humiliating defeat, it would be quite difficult to overlook the astonishing performance of some players.
Reece James and Thiago Silva had a world-class performance despite Chelsea’s embarrassing defeat to Arsenal.
Reece James created more chances than any other Chelsea player. The sensational defender also had four key passes, completed 89% of his total passes, and won 5/7 of his total duels.
On the other hand, Thiago Silva managed to muster more tackles and interceptions than any other player on the pitch. The veteran defender was the only existing figure in the Chelsea’s backline before being replaced by Koulibaly in the 73rd minute.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season