Ahead of the game between Brentford FC and Chelsea tommorow night at the Gtech Community stadium in London, the Blues will be without some key players but Potter has cleared one of his Defenders to play.
Chelsea will be without Midfielder, N’golo Kante who sustained an harmstring injury weeks ago, and they will also be without Wesley Fofana and Reece James who both sustained a knee injury recently.
However, Amidst rumours that defender Thiago Silva won’t be available for the game tommorow due to a slight injury versus Aston Villa last Sunday, Graham Potter has cleared him to play tommorow night.
According to Chelsea manager, Graham Potter in a pre match press conference today, he said that the 38 years old Defender is not injured.In his (Potter) words he said; “We need to make sure the recovery is right, but there are no problems injury-wise.” Kindly leave your comments in the comment section below.
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season