Following the end of the two-day off that Graham Potter gave to his Players after the West London club suffered an humiliating defeat against Southampton on Saturday, the Players started their week on Tuesday by having a training session at Cobham training ground.
On Wednesday evening, the Players worked hard in the gym ahead of their Premier League encounter against Tottenham Hotspur at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the London derby next Sunday.
Chelsea shared numerous photos of the Players going about with their business in the gym on Wednesday evening on the official Facebook page of the club, with a caption that explains the focus of the Players.
Enzo Fernandez, Mason Mount, Raheem Sterling, Thiago Silva, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hakim Ziyech were spotted in the gym.
Raheem Sterling would be looking to return to the starting lineup against Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday after returning to the team against Southampton last weekend. The Former Manchester City Star has been absent for about a month due to Injury. He was due to return against Borussia Dortmund last weekend but Graham Potter later dropped him.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension