(Photos): Pulisic, Havertz, Sterling, Others Train On Saturday as Chelsea Prepares For EPL Return
After weeks of the break due to the FIFA World Cup tournament in Qatar, the English Premier League is set to return next week and Chelsea is expected to be involved.
The West London club, on Tuesday evening, will host Premier League newbie Bournemouth at Stamford Bridge in a Premier League encounter.
Chelsea wasn’t in a great form in the Premier League and the FIFA World Cup break couldn’t have come at a better time because Chelsea needed a break from their consistent awful performances.
Some of the West London club’s Players that went to the World Cup in Qatar like Christian Pulisic, Hakim Ziyech and Mateo Kovavic were impressive for their respective Countries, and it’s expected that Graham Potter would be able to help them to maintain that top level performance at Chelsea.
The squad gathered at Cobham training ground on Saturday afternoon for another round of training session on the eve of Christmas.
Raheem Sterling, Kai Havertz, Christian Pulisic, Marc Cucurella and Kalidou Koulibaly were all spotted in training. Photos of the Players was shared on the club’s official Facebook page.
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’