Chelsea football club’s first team players kicked off their 2022-2023 pre-season preparations at the sunny Cobham training centre today as the hard work begin ahead of a season that is promising to be an intriguing one for Chelsea under new ownership.
The players showed off the new training gears which is very much different from what wore in the 2022-2023 season, present in the first team of the pre-season are host of the first team players like Callum Hudson-Odoi, Ben Chilwell, Kenedy, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Malang Sarr and Hakim Ziyech.
Ruben Loftus-cheek back and training via Instagram photos.
New look Callum Hudson-Odoi in today’s training session via Instagram photos.
Ben Chilwell back amongst the first team players via Instagram photos.
As always they where joined by some youngster who are returning from loan spells like Dujon Sterling, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwil and Ian Maatsen.
Levi Colwil via Instagram photos
Faustino Anjorin via Instagram photos
Kenedy via Instagram photos
Chelsea are back in business via Instagram photos
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension