(PHOTO) Chelsea’s First Team Players Train InTheir New Training Kits
Chelsea football club’s first team players kicked off their 2022-2023 pre-season preparations at the sunny Cobham training centre today as the hard work begin ahead of a season that is promising to be an intriguing one for Chelsea under new ownership.
The players showed off the new training gears which is very much different from what wore in the 2022-2023 season, present in the first team of the pre-season are host of the first team players like Callum Hudson-Odoi, Ben Chilwell, Kenedy, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Malang Sarr and Hakim Ziyech.
Ruben Loftus-cheek back and training via Instagram photos.
New look Callum Hudson-Odoi in today’s training session via Instagram photos.
Ben Chilwell back amongst the first team players via Instagram photos.
As always they where joined by some youngster who are returning from loan spells like Dujon Sterling, Faustino Anjorin, Levi Colwil and Ian Maatsen.
Levi Colwil via Instagram photos
Faustino Anjorin via Instagram photos
Kenedy via Instagram photos
Chelsea are back in business via Instagram photos
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’