Lots of Chelsea fans were excited to see get Nike as their new shirt manufacturer a few years ago, but their efforts haven’t been great so far, and this next edition looks to be the worst yet.
We had only seen a few leaked photos of it, but now we see the real thing we’re very much on the side of those people saying that the American sports giant aren’t doing a good job.
As one quote-tweeter put it, “we need to talk about Nike.”
What do you make of it?
You can see the new shot in the clip embedded here
🇭🇰👀 Spotted for sale in Hong Kong pic.twitter.com/gsQ9VKxiBf
— Footy Headlines (@Footy_Headlines) June 8, 2022
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension