Chelsea will be aiming to strengthen their position in the English Premier League top four when they square off against Manchester United on Thursday at the Stamford Bridge Stadium.
The Blues will be going into the game after their 1-0 win over West Ham United in their last encounter in the English Premier League, and they will be looking for a victory over the struggling Manchester United to boost their top four ambition.
Manchester United, on the hand, will be going into the contest off the back of their disappointing 3-1 loss to Arsenal in their last game in the English Premier League, and they will be aiming to bounce back from their recent poor run by getting a victory over Chelsea to revive their top-four finish ambition.
Antonio Rudiger has resumed training with Chelsea after missing their previous games due to injury, and he is in contention for the game against Manchester United on Thursday.
The Blues will miss the services of Ben Chilwell,Mateo Kovacic, and Callum Hudson-Odoi who are still in the treatment room for their respective injuries.
Chelsea’s predicted starting lineup vs Manchester United:
Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic.
Chelsea has kicked off their preparation for the game against Manchester United, as the team was spotted at the Cobham training ground on Tuesday.
Photo Source: Chelsea
The highly anticipated English Premier League game between Manchester United and Chelsea will kick off at exactly 7:45 PM on Thursday
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season