Morning Reports From Stamford Bridge; Chelsea Target Kimpembe, Laliga Duos, Alonso To Barcelona
Chelsea are reportedly intrested in signing PSG defender Presnel Kimpembe to solve their defensive worries in the summer transfer window (Source: Football London). Chelsea are also considering Villareal defender Pau Torres and Sevilla centre-back Jouled Kounde to replace outgoing Antonio Rudiger & Andreas Christensen according to Football London reports. Rudiger recently agreeed £9 Million a year deal with Real Madrid to join Santiago Bernabeu for 4 years while Christensen was offered a 3 year deal by Barcelona. Kounde is reportedly valued at around £50 Million while Pau Torres is valued at arouns £45 Million hence Chelsea looking forward to invest heavily in their defence (Source: Football London).
Chelsea have dealt with huge transfer blow as Italian giants Lazio are considering move for midfielder Ruben Loftus Cheek despite the clubs takeover is completed. Barcelona are working on Marcos Alonso as a new candidate for left back position as his current deal wth Chelsea expires in June 2023 and the negotiations are at advanced level according to Fabrizio Romano reports. Chelsea are considering to offer English star Reece James new contract amid Real Madrid transfer links. Todd Boehly consortium was chosen as the preffered bidder to take over Chelsea & are reportedly advancing in the procedures to successfully complete the deal in the coming weeks ahead of summer transfer window next month
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’