Chelsea are reportedly intrested in signing PSG defender Presnel Kimpembe to solve their defensive worries in the summer transfer window (Source: Football London). Chelsea are also considering Villareal defender Pau Torres and Sevilla centre-back Jouled Kounde to replace outgoing Antonio Rudiger & Andreas Christensen according to Football London reports. Rudiger recently agreeed £9 Million a year deal with Real Madrid to join Santiago Bernabeu for 4 years while Christensen was offered a 3 year deal by Barcelona. Kounde is reportedly valued at around £50 Million while Pau Torres is valued at arouns £45 Million hence Chelsea looking forward to invest heavily in their defence (Source: Football London).
Chelsea have dealt with huge transfer blow as Italian giants Lazio are considering move for midfielder Ruben Loftus Cheek despite the clubs takeover is completed. Barcelona are working on Marcos Alonso as a new candidate for left back position as his current deal wth Chelsea expires in June 2023 and the negotiations are at advanced level according to Fabrizio Romano reports. Chelsea are considering to offer English star Reece James new contract amid Real Madrid transfer links. Todd Boehly consortium was chosen as the preffered bidder to take over Chelsea & are reportedly advancing in the procedures to successfully complete the deal in the coming weeks ahead of summer transfer window next month
- Chelsea’s next 5 EPL matches including a home match against Arsenal
- CHE 0-1 NOF: Caicedo’s Performance In Today’s Game Showed Why Chelsea Were Wrong To Sign Him
- Crucial Talks: Juventus Demands €40m for Vlahović in Lukaku Swap, Chelsea’s Decision Lies with Pochettino
- Chelsea’s Transfer Pursuit Intensifies: Michael Olise of Crystal Palace Emerges as Prime Winger Target
- Chelsea’s Pursuit of Tyler Adams can Bolstering the Squad for a Successful Season