Chelsea are reportedly willing to offer Mason Mount a substantial pay rise once Todd Boehly’s consortium complete their takeover of the club
The 23-year-old has developed into one of the best midfielders in the Premier League and is a key member of both the Chelsea and England set ups.
Mount picked up 11 goals and 10 assists in the Premier League this season and was the only Chelsea player to reach double figures for either.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension