“Marquee signing” Journalist says Chelsea are looking for a ‘bigger name’ as well as Kounde
The summer transfer window is now literally right around the corner, as in it actually officially opens on Friday the 10th of June, which is tomorrow!
The new Chelsea owners would have officially been in charge of the club not even for a full two weeks by then, but they have some major work to do during this window.
Not only are many players expected to depart the club, there will be a real need to replace them, as well as improve the squad with more players.
They will pretty much have work to do from the back with goalkeeper, right up to the strikers. Thomas Tuchel is reportedly not taking any holidays this summer due to having so much work to do.
The club are likely to sign Jules Kounde as one of their first signings this summer, but as well as him, Journalist Paul Brown from The Daily Star believes there will be another ‘marquee signing’ arrive
- Former Chelsea Manager Thomas Tuchel Becomes the head coach of German Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich
- Chelsea’s Next Five Fixtures Across All Competitions After The International Break
- Kante return, Fernandez and Felix injured – Chelsea best and worst international break scenarios
- Chelsea set to Terminate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Contract after frowned-upon visit to Barcelona dressing room
- Big Chelsea decision made after board tells £280k-a-week demanding star ‘he is free to leave’