On Thursday night, Chelsea lost disappointingly to Manchester City in a critical Premier League match.
Graham Potter’s team gave a really bad performance, and the manager would be disappointed with the outcome.
Manchester City had the most of possession to open the game and produced a few quality chances in the final third. Despite having numerous opportunities to win the game in the first 45 minutes, they were unable to do so.
Mahrez gave City the lead in the second half after receiving a delightful pass from Jack Grealish. Chelsea couldn’t find their way back into the game in the closing stages despite dominating possession.
Graham Potter’s future at Stamford Bridge has come under scrutiny from the public following his team’s lackluster performance in today’s match.
However, I suppose there are other excellent managers that could succeed the former Chelsea manager of Brighton. The managers who can succeed Graham Potter at Chelsea are Zidane and Pochettino.
Given Zidane’s accomplishments while managing Real Madrid, there is no doubt that he is one of the select few top-tier managers who is currently unemployed. Although Pochettino failed to make a statement at PSG, his success with Tottenham in the Premier League during that time demonstrates his leadership potential.
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension