The West London based club Chelsea will be in action tomorrow evening when they travel away to face French side Lille this midweek.
The recent performances of Chelsea shows why they may struggle to get an away victory against Lille.
In the last meeting between both sides, the English Premier League giants Chelsea got a 2 – 1 win over Lille at Stamford Bridge.
Photo Credit: Google
The German and Chelsea tactician Thomas Tuchel would be hoping to get a good result against Lille in order to give them a huge chance of progressing to the next round of the competition.
The Chelsea head coach is also expected to name a strong line up for their crucial UCL match against Lille.
The Senegalese and Chelsea shot-stopper Edouard Mendy is expected to retain his place as the first choice goalkeeper when they face Lille.
The Chelsea head coach is expected to name the trio of Thiago Silva, Antonio Rudiger and Andreas Christensen in the center-back position.
The duo of Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcus Alonso are expected to return back to the starting lineup for their crucial match against Lille.
The Spanish midfielder Saul Niguez is expected to return back to the starting lineup and will be paired alongside Jorginho in the central-midfield position.
The duo of Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech will operate as wingers for their crucial UCL match against Lille.
The German attacker Timo Werner is expected to be named in the starting lineup when they face Lille.
Let’s take a look at some possible lineups that could face Lille this midweek;
- Chelsea Unveils New Jersey Sponsor For The 2023/2024 Season
- Christopher Nkunku, Cole Palmer and Romeo Lavia send Chelsea star message upon return from knock
- Mauricio Pochettino breaks silence on Reece James after Chelsea star charged by the FA
- Just IN: Chelsea announce £40m Infinite Athlete shirt sponsorship deal
- Starting Lineup Of Chelsea Players That Are Currently Unavailable Due To Injury Or Suspension